Reno Omokri in a post on his Facebook page stated that he hoped the Minister is not suffering from a brain damage.
See his post:
Ngige says Nigerians should be clapping for President Buhari and thanking God for the APC. But what are we clapping for? Do we clap for:The sycophancy of people like Ngige makes you realise that until you give a man power, you can never truly know him.
* Being the world headquarters for extreme poverty?
* For our foreign debt doubling in just 3 years?
* For moving 12 places backward in Transparency International’s CPI
* For saying ‘giving land for cattle ranch is better than death’?
* For the thousands of Nigerians killed by herdsmen without nothing being done to the killers?
* Naira losing 85% of its value and being rated the 4th worst performing currency in the world?
He then went further to say:
I hope Okija shrine did not do permanent damage to Chris Ngige’s psyche! How can he ask us to clap for a Buhari under whom Nigeria lost 11 million jobs and became the world headquarters for extreme poverty and whose government wants us to give land for cattle ranch or die? Let this be a lesson to all politicians.Do not consult fetish priests to secure power or you may end up like Chris Ngige-sitting in an air conditioned office, yet still as stark raving mad as a lunatic on the street! Asking us to clap for an inept man who has made life in Nigeria hell! #RenosDarts