Set of triplets and their younger brother die in a fire outbreak in Jigawa (Photos)
Sadly, a set of Triplets and their younger brother lost their lives after their house caught fire due to an electric spark.
The tragic incident happened in Hadejia town, Jigawa. According to reports, the deceased triplets named Hassan Sale, Hussain Sale and Muhusin Sale, all 5 year old and their younger brother, Aliyu Sale, 2, were in the house when the fire started at about 10.45pm over the weekend.

According to the family members of the children, the electric boiler that was plugged, sparked and caused a fire that spread out immediately. The harmattan in the area helped the fire to spread quickly. The remains of the children have since been buried.

See photos of them with their father below;


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top