As preparations for the next general
elections get under, the 2019 presidential election in the country may
climax in another major upset if the 2017 prophecies of a popular Ibadan
based pastor, Prophet Wale Olagunju, Presiding Bishop of Divine Seed
Chapel Ministries, are anything to go by.
The Ibadan based cleric who hit the
bull’s eye with most of his predictions in 2016 including prophecies on
the late Oba of Benin, the final routing of Boko Haram by the Nigeria
Army, defeat of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Ondo State as well
as the crisis in the All Progressives Congress (APC), particularly as
it concerned the national leader of the party, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and
the national chairman of the party, Chief John Oyegun, has predicted
that former Vice President Atiku Abubakar would succeed President
Mohammadu Buhari in 2019.
The man of God, in a 52-point prophecy
for the Year 2017 also foretold the possibility of the country splitting
into five as he claimed to have foreseen, “the map of Nigeria torn into
five,” saying, “no amount of peace talk can prevent Nigeria’s
disintegration. It is a matter of time” even as he predicted that the
Igbo’s desire for Biafra nation has received divine approval.
Below are his prophecies for Nigeria in the year:
1. As revealed by the Almighty God who
will never share his glory with mortal man, the present generation of
Nigerian leaders in the likes of Obasanjo, Babangida, Gowon, Danjuma,
Abdusallam and Buhari will pass away before the emergence of the Messiah
that will lead Nigeria to the promise land. The problem in our Nation
will be so much that what we are witnessing now will be a child play to
what we will see and hear and there will be chaos and distrust all over
the nation as a result of which the messiah will emerge.
This messiah, an unknown person, will
proffer solutions (to the problems); conduct referendum and will break
Nigeria peacefully. As revealed to me further by the creator of the
universe, the reign of this messiah will be brief. God of Abraham has
concluded in heaven to raise for Himself the young man who will give
divine solution and execute God’s programme for Nigeria.
2. There is going to be serious fight between Obasanjo and Buhari as revealed by God Almighty.
3. Notable chieftains of the APC and the
PDP who are talking of 2019 without due reference to God will not live
to witness that year.
4. There is going to be rowdy session in the National Assembly in the coming year.
5. The present war against Bola Tinubu will continue but many of those fighting him will come back to eat their words.
6. God again revealed to me that
Nigeria is seriously sick and that the only drug that can cure her is
National Repentance Prayer. Failure to do this, God says Nigeria will
continue to wallow in problems. God warned Nigerians not to look up to
their leaders for solutions but to God Almighty as they have none to
7. God of heaven says He is angry
with President Buhari because of his failure to alleviate the sufferings
of Nigerians but instead adding to it. God says Buhari’s government is
like a weed on the surface of the Atlantic Ocean.
8. God says those who think the PDP
is dead are making a mistake as He [God] does not work in the counsel
of men but in the reasoning of His words. God says the party will bounce
back and its members in the APC will return to their original house.
9. The present rumpus in the APC will continue.
10. The Nigerian nation will continue to experience hardship unless serious steps are taken to seek the face of God.
11. Nigerians should pray for Buhari against high blood pressure, liver and kidney problem as the President is sick.
12. God says that He deliberately
raised Donald Trump of America to execute His judgment on America for
their sin of sodomy and homosexuality being propagated by Obama/Hillary
Clinton. God says Trump will at a stage behave like an anti-Christ.
13. God says the Yoruba nation will unite and rise again.
14. There is going to be sharp misunderstanding between Buhari and Osinbajo as a result of political differences.
15. God says any party that fields
Buhari for the 2019 presidential election will be fielding liability as
his candidacy will make the party lose the election. God says this will
be so because Buhari has disappointed God by his failure to carry out
His instruction as published in my 2016 predictions by national dailies
to “wage war against corruption, execute God’s fierce judgment on those
who sinned against God by looting as well as for his failure to
demonstrate love to the poor by alleviating their suffering. God says
for these reasons, He has torn his government and given it to another
man after His heart to rule Nigeria. God says Buhari will continue to
have problem till his last day in Aso Rock and people will continue to
hate him because of his failure to rule with the fear of God.
16. To show the extent to which
Buhari’s disappointment is grieving God, God says he has rejected Buhari
just like He did to Jonathan and even his people the Hausas will reject
him come 2019. In the presence of Almighty God as revealed to me,
Buhari have become a complete disappointing king/failure just like king
Saul in the bible.
17. God says the name Atiku Abubakar
will continue to ring like a bell. He will be so popular among Nigerian
politicians to the extent that many will root for him.
18. God says should Atiku Abubakar contest the 2019 election, he will defeat Buhari hands down.
19. The 2018 Governorship election in
Ekiti State will cause a sharp division in the APC camp because of the
inordinate ambition of some of their self-centered leaders. The party in
the state will break into three factions as revealed to me by God.
20. God says the APC is being faced by
three major problems of backbiting, unnecessary petition against former
leaders and total hijack of the party structure from pioneer members.
21. Tambuwal and David Mark will be
drafted to contest the 2019 Presidential election but God says the cabal
of our nation will prefer Governor Tambuwal of Sokoto State.
22. Nigerians should pray against fire accident in the coming year.
23. God says that except that the
Nigeria nation repent of the sin of its leaders who killed innocent
souls, sin of FESTAC ’77 and sin of corruption which placed the country
under the curse of the Almighty, the country’s problem will continue.
24. Prophet T. B. Joshua should pray seriously to avert sickness.
25. General T. Y. Danjuma should also pray against sickness.
26. God says I. B. B. will continue to remain in sickness.
27. God says for Buhari to have taken
the problem of Nigeria to Kaaba in Mecca as if there is no God in
Nigeria and rather than motivate the entire nation to fast and seek the
face of God, He [God] will continue to raise adversaries against his
government and Nigerians will continue to hate him.
28. God again warned that should the
APC field Buhari in 2019, the broom will be broken and thrown into fire
just like I predicted to PDP in 2014.
29. God Almighty says President Buhari
is too rigid and stubborn. God says the President has set aside His
mandate for him to cleanse the nation of corruption. God says He is only
giving the President the grace to motivate Nigerians for special
30. Serving ministers in Buhari’s
government should watch their steps as the President is set to drop some
of them and reshuffle his government.
31. God says Governor Aregbesola of
the State of Osun will continue to swim in problems until he gets out of
office as a result of the recognition he gave to the Osun Osogbo idol.
32. God says he will inflict those who
loot Nigeria treasury with sickness. They will henceforth be inflicted
with dreaded sicknesses that will lead to untimely death unless they
33. God says Goodluck Jonathan will never win any election again in Nigeria as a result of his sin against the Almighty.
34. God says 2019 election will be tougher than the 2015.
35. The executive and the National
Assembly will go on a serious collision course in the coming year.
Buhari should be careful lest he is accused of non-implementation of
36. Nigerians should pray for Awujale of Ijebu land.
37. Those who say the Biafra nation
will not materialise are dreaming for the Igbos have taken their case to
the creator of the universe and He has granted their heart desire.
38. PDP will bounce back to become a formidable party in Oyo State again.
39. Buhari should watch his steps to avoid impeachment.
40. As revealed by God, should Buhari
fail to take it easy with the people of the South-South and South-East
and go ahead to use military power, Nigeria may go to civil war.
41. As revealed by God, a new
generation of military officers will in future overthrow the government
of Nigeria to clear the rot perpetrated by reckless politicians.
42. Before 2019, there will be
amalgamation of political heavyweight and political party that will give
the APC sleepless nights.
43. The ongoing war against corruption
will soon lose value as the President will bend the rules and soft
pedal because of inordinate and self-interest.
44. A prominent artiste will fall sick in the coming year.
45. Nigerians should pray for Baba Sala.
46. Come 2019 general election, PDP will fight the APC to a standstill.
47. APC should forget about winning 2019 election for another government will emerge that will probe their government.
48. Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi
Ambode should be prayerful to avoid being at loggerhead with the elite.
He should also pray to avert sickness.
49. Another strong party will emerge before the 2019 election.
50. God Almighty who revealed to me in
my 2015/2016 prediction that Buhari is not the Messiah says the
promised Messiah will use his mandate to settle all problems confronting
Nigeria. The said Messiah will conduct a referendum so as to peacefully
break Nigeria without civil war.
51. God says three out of the four
pillars that are holding the APC have broken down as a result of their
greed, inordinate ambition, stubbornness, favouritism, tribal and
religious sentiment and therefore their days in government are numbered.
52. God revealed to me and I saw the
map of Nigeria torn into five, by this no amount of peace talk can
prevent Nigeria’s disintegration. It is a matter of time.